Northeast Heights Luxury Homes
Sandia Heights, Tanoan, North Albuquerque Acres, Primrose Pointe, Ocotillo, High Desert
East Mountain & Placitas Luxury Homes
Great views of the Albuquerque and the Sandia Mountains
Westside, Rio Rancho, Corrales, Foothills South
Luxury Homes, Luxury Real Estate
We can build your Custom Home!
You choose the land, the floor plan and the architectural style of the home. You control every aspect of the design and construction
ALBUQUERQUE LUXURY HOMES
Albuquerque’s luxury home community is unique. The home styles are distinctive in the area. Luxury homes in Albuquerque range from $300,000 to about $2,000,000, but home buyers will find some amazing options in the $600k range as well.. The unique features that these homes possess are impressive southwestern styling and beautiful locations. From the high desert of the foothills area to the fertile areas of the North Valley and Corrales, all type of architectural style and taste can be satisfied. From Adobe Haciendas to Modern architecture, the Albuquerque area has something for the most selective home owner.
Albuquerque Luxury Homes can be in luxury gated neighborhoods or be in an area considered rural. For anything you need, we look forward to helping you find the homes that fit your style and taste. Whether you are looking for a modern luxury home or a “smart” featuring the latest in modern conveniences, our team of expert Albuquerque Luxury Real Estate agents focus on helping buyers and sellers in Albuquerque’s luxury property market. If you are new to the area or planning to relocate, we’d be delighted to assist you in your home search, as well as recommend hotels, restaurants, and touristic sights to visit.
North Albuquerque Acres
Los Ranchos de Albuquerque
REAL ESTATE NEWS/ BLOG POSTS
- Albuquerque Luxury Home market for 2014… (2/19/2014) - Albuquerque Luxury Home market for 2014… So I wanted to check out the Luxury home market for the Greater Albuquerque area including Rio Rancho, East Mountain Area and Placitas. I looked at all closed homes priced over $500,000 in the South West MLS. I looked at closed transaction from September 1, 2013 through February 14,
- REVERSE MORTGAGE VERSUS HOME EQUITY LOAN (12/13/2013) - Some people may prefer the HOME EQUITY LOAN instead of a REVERSE MORTGAGE; let’s look at each and consider which may be a better option for each individual situation. HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT: Also referred to as a SECOND MORTGAGE will have very strict guidelines for qualifications for income and creditworthiness. A traditional loan
- MORTGAGE OPTIONS (12/13/2013) - Usually when considering buying a home, the first question that comes to mind is not who you should approach to carry the mortgage on this home. Many people ask questions such as what “realtor to go through”, and “how high will the monthly payments going to be?” Rarely do they already have a banking institute
- AWESOME NEW HOME INVENTORY – Rio Rancho and Albuquerque (12/13/2013) - Rio Rancho New homes
- Available Finished New Homes Inventory – Albuquerque New Homes Inventory (12/13/2013) -
- The Easiest Way to Keep You Home Beautiful (4/13/2013) - Many great homemakers will swear to the fact keeping a home clean and in living order is daily cleaning from morning to night, top to bottom. Face reality, if you begin with a clean home, you can keep it clean with very little effort. Experts will advise begin with the rooms furthest from the main
- Investment Property That Earns (4/12/2013) - As you invest in real estate the goal is to make your money work for you. There are many ways a property can become an investment. The more traditional income property is rental; with your investment you may consider APPRECIATION. Appreciation is when the property is appraised at more value then when originally purchased. This
- Questions that should be asked before you buy a home (3/18/2013) - The anticipation of purchasing a new home brings up many factors to consider; the number of bathrooms, bedrooms, school districts, other general questions. People are often overlooking questions that can be just as important, if not more important then the number of bathrooms. People will rarely ask questions about the neighborhood, or the prior occupants.
- The Perfect Albuquerque Neighborhood (2/8/2013) - The Perfect Albuquerque Neighborhood: Balancing Lifestyle with Real Estate in Albuquerque, New Mexico Covering over 182 square miles, Albuquerque offers a wide assortment of regions that appeal to residents with different interests. Each community has developed its own set of subcultures over time making Albuquerque a very diverse and accepting place to live. Some areas
- Luxury Homes 101 (1/17/2013) - Be Smart When Choosing a Luxury Neighborhood I would like to talk to you today about some helpful pointers in buying a luxury home! There is nothing quite like a luxury home purchase. The feeling of getting into the home you’ve always dreamed of, the overwhelming accomplishment, not to mention the satisfaction of financial stability,