ALBUQUERQUE LUXURY HOMES
Albuquerque’s luxury home community is unique. The home styles are distinctive in the area. Luxury homes in Albuquerque range from $300,000 to about $2,000,000, but home buyers will find some amazing options in the $600k range as well.. The unique features that these homes possess are impressive southwestern styling and beautiful locations. From the high desert of the foothills area to the fertile areas of the North Valley and Corrales, all type of architectural style and taste can be satisfied. From Adobe Haciendas to Modern architecture, the Albuquerque area has something for the most selective home owner.
Albuquerque Luxury Homes can be in luxury gated neighborhoods or be in an area considered rural. For anything you need, we look forward to helping you find the homes that fit your style and taste. Whether you are looking for a modern luxury home or a “smart” featuring the latest in modern conveniences, our team of expert Albuquerque Luxury Real Estate agents focus on helping buyers and sellers in Albuquerque’s luxury property market. If you are new to the area or planning to relocate, we’d be delighted to assist you in your home search, as well as recommend hotels, restaurants, and touristic sights to visit.
North Albuquerque Acres
Los Ranchos de Albuquerque
REAL ESTATE NEWS/ BLOG POSTS
- Ways to Make a Bold Palette Work in a Small Space (10/2/2015) - Add some color to your home — and your life — with these tips from Sherwin-Williams. Nothing energizes a personal space like a pop of color — and small rooms are no exception. Best of all? Painting is an easy DIY project that can make a big impact. We consulted the Sherwin-Williams Director of Color
- When NOT to Sell in a Seller’s Market (10/2/2015) - Real estate market trends can be tempting, but read these tips before you put out that for-sale sign. New housing data are being released, and you’ve heard that prices are on the rise once again. You might be getting the itch to sell. If it’s a seller’s market, why aren’t you a seller? There are
- 13705 RICEGRASS Place NE, Albuquerque, NM 87111 (8/22/2015) - $1,591,000 Old World elegance meets modern comfort in this exquisite 2006 Rutledge 6000+sf home. At the base of the Sandia Mountains in the Mountain Highlands of High Desert, the home sits on a prime cul-de-sac lot. The expansive living room has sweeping views of the Sandia Mountains and opens to the gourmet, well-appointed kitchen. Enjoy
- How to Sell or Refinance With Low Equity (6/18/2015) - Feel like you’re underwater? Consider these options for low-equity homeowners. Even though the economy is on the upswing, it’s impossible to forget how many people were hit hard by the housing crisis. You may even be one of them, especially if you’re still dealing with a home that’s underwater. You’re not alone. More than 10%
- 12 Home Deductions to Help Shrink Your Tax Bill (6/18/2015) - Significant tax savings you won’t want to overlook, whether you bought or sold a home this year. Tax time is quickly approaching — and you know the old saying: Taxes are one of two things you can’t escape in life. Right now, you may be doing the last-minute scramble to pull together all your receipts,
- 4 Methods for Your Mobile House Hunt Madness (6/18/2015) - Even if it took a few years to truly incorporate smartphone apps into your life, by now one thing is probably clear: there’s no going back. The uber convenience of instant information – anytime, anyplace, at your fingertips – is nothing short of addictive. I know one toddler who is frustrated that her television screen
- 4 Soothing Insights for Anxious First-Time Buyers (6/18/2015) - Anxiety is an autonomic nervous system response that is hard-wired into every human being. It’s part of our instinctive reaction to sensing a danger or threat in the wild – and the wild world of real estate is no exception. Of course, buying a home doesn’t involve an actual, physical threat like the lions or tigers
- Albuquerque Luxury Home market for 2014… (2/19/2014) - Albuquerque Luxury Home market for 2014… So I wanted to check out the Luxury home market for the Greater Albuquerque area including Rio Rancho, East Mountain Area and Placitas. I looked at all closed homes priced over $500,000 in the South West MLS. I looked at closed transaction from September 1, 2013 through February 14,
- REVERSE MORTGAGE VERSUS HOME EQUITY LOAN (12/13/2013) - Some people may prefer the HOME EQUITY LOAN instead of a REVERSE MORTGAGE; let’s look at each and consider which may be a better option for each individual situation. HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT: Also referred to as a SECOND MORTGAGE will have very strict guidelines for qualifications for income and creditworthiness. A traditional loan
- MORTGAGE OPTIONS (12/13/2013) - Usually when considering buying a home, the first question that comes to mind is not who you should approach to carry the mortgage on this home. Many people ask questions such as what “realtor to go through”, and “how high will the monthly payments going to be?” Rarely do they already have a banking institute